Free Template »

multi-millionaire is helping pregnant women whose babies are deemed at risk to flee the UK. Ian Josephs has spent over £30,000 helping 200 to avoid having their newborns taken away by social services. He pays for their fares to a new life and offers them free legal advice, even paying for lawyers in some cases. Around 50 have fled to Ireland on his money while another 150 went to France, Spain and Italy. Forced adoption opponent Mr Josephs, who runs a language business and has a law degree, has defended his decision to fund their escape, despite many already having children in care. He said: “Social services have moved away from giving families support and are now too quick to take children away. “I know what I do is controversial. People ask how I know the people I’ve helped don’t go on to do something wicked, but my reply is that even killers are entitled to lawyers.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top